Monday, October 31, 2011

Breakfast Burritos

A really great breakfast food for those busy mornings is the awesome breakfast burrito. While they take a little bit to make, they freeze well and are easy to eat on those road trips. I know, I know. So many people would rather stop at the drive through, but I'm just saying: these are great.
I make them in large batches a few times a year. They make great school morning breakfasts, or convenient take along's for early morning competitions...

Tip: I fold the burritos and brown them on a griddle. This gives them a great flavor, but also seals the burrito shut so it is easier to eat on the go...

Burritos for our road trip this past weekend. Great "on the go food".





Burritos for the freezer. These= happy teenagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment