Monday, February 20, 2012

77 Birthday Cakes and Counting!

I have been planned, baked, or ordered over 77 birthday cakes since 
I married my husband. 

I was surprised when I added up the birthdays we have shared with each other and our children. Coming up with creative and tasty ways to say "I love you" for each new celebration has become quite the adventure.

Enter Pinterest.

Have you taken a few moments to get acquainted with this girls Internet paradise?
I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me! I have stumbled upon the most incredible (fill in the blank) in any category you can think of here. Fashion, decor, food, etc...

This is where I happened to stumble on The Kit Kat Cake. (You have to see Melissa's, so click here!)

I had to let you know how great it was! My son chose a buttery yellow cake, with chocolate frosting and we were all stunned how delicious it turned out.
Be sure to check out Melissa's site for more amazing recipes!

How about you? What's the latest "Must share" you have stumbled upon?

No comments:

Post a Comment