Sunday, November 6, 2011

And the Family Wins!

You will notice that I have not added the pork roast and rice recipe to "my recipes". While I personally loved it, we had a split vote here at my house.

Remember my life's mission in regard to food? To serve and bless my family with good home cooked meals that they love. At least the big people need to love it.

They didn't love this one.
Oh, they ate it, said it was "OK" and they absolutely said thank you, but for me that's not good enough.
So I am going to lose the recipe.

In order to make it to my recipe box 5 out of 7 of us need to love a recipe or my husband alone needs to rave about a meal.
Truth is, my husbands vote is the most important vote to me.
If I can wow his taste buds, then I feel like a queen.

(Maybe not that dramatic, but I know how hard he works, so if I can prepare him something he loves I feel like a better wife. Maybe too simple a thought for some of you, but after 20+ years its the little things that make a difference)

How about you? How do you rate your recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment