Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Say Mmmm!

I stumbled upon an amazing site on-line for recipes, menu planning, and shopping lists that I simply must share.
Say Mmm is an online cooking organizer that allows you to type in your recipes and assign them into your menu planning calendar. It will help you create your shopping lists as well. For bloggers like me, it allows us to store our recipes on-line and enables us to share both the recipe and shopping lists easily.

Click on My Recipes and see what I mean.

While I only discovered this yesterday, I've already transferred the recipes I've shared with you to date.

For anyone serious about creating a menu and sticking to it, I highly recommend this site! I plan to add a few recipes a week, until I have stored all my personal favorites. This should really cut down on the time it takes me to plan out my family's meals. What a valuable resource!

Let me know if you love it!

(I love the fact that you can rate your recipes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment