Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankgiving Planning

It's just the right time to begin planning my Thanksgiving Meal.
Actually, I am a little behind. I like to spread the shopping over a few pay periods to be honest. How about you?

So far I have my turkey and fixings for pumpkin pie.
This years Thanksgiving Menu so far:

Breakfast
  • Eggs Benedict and juice

Dinner
  • Turkey and Gravy
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Sweet potato casserole
  • pearled onions
  • cranberry sauce
  • Fresh rolls
  • pumpkin pie
  • Apple Pie
Leftovers:
  • Turkey sandwiches: (I am thinking panini's this year)
  • Turkey tortellini soup (It was a hit last year)
  • Individual Turkey pot pie's
  • pie, pie, pie

I am still making my list and am looking for a great veggie dish.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment